Today is THE day for everyone wanting to become a part of our team!
Apply now, click HERE!
The registration form is the same for both: volunteers & YEMP.
Watch the video we prepared for all thinking about joining us as volunteers 👇.
What are we looking for?
What are we offering?
- You do not have any plans between 16th and 25th July 2021?
- You can also be available for a few days before 16th July?
- Do you love music in all its various forms?
- Are you interested in meeting new people from all over the world?
- Do you wish to join a Slovene event everyone sings praise of?
- Are you +15 years old?
- Admission free concerts and several workshops;
- Flexible worktime arrangements;
- A warm meal by a Michelin-plate restaurant, catering Jezeršek;
- A boat ride on Ljubljanica river
- A certificate for your professional portfolio;
- Great time with professionals from all over the world;
- Many more perks!
Why become a YEMP-er?
- Get involved in two-week work-based learning programme at one of the major global choral festivals;
- Get tutored by accomplished mentors;
- Try out different work fields (individuals will be selected based on their preference);
- Attempt various learning techniques: online learning, workshops and lectures before the festival and on-the-job learning during the actual event;
- Gain a unique and unparalleled experience!
Who can apply?
- Candidates aged between 18 and 30;
- Management majors or individuals with a keen interest in event organisation. Preference will be given to applicants involved in choral music;
- Motivated individuals who are willing to make professional development in the field of international event organisation.
- Candidates must be active speakers of English (or more languages).
Because the EU co-finances the YEMP project, the participants of the YEMP programme are provided food, accommodation and have the possibility to attend concerts and participate in other activities. However, YEMP-ers must cover their own travel costs to Ljubljana.
Read more on becoming a YEMP-er HERE.
We are looking forward to your registration!